"The South is the only place in the world where nothing has to be explained to me." ----Woodrow Wilson

Thursday, April 06, 2006

New Skis

I bought a pair of Atomic ARC's from the early 80's for $8, and two pairs of Atomic Procarve X's from the 90's for $15 a pair. The Procarve's have never even been drilled, they are perfectly pristine. They are going to be made into an awesome adirondack chair, although I'm tempted to ski the Procarve's for a weekend or two first. They are pretty long at 190 for each pair.

I know my cousin Jenny is jealous. Who else remembers these?

Go ahead and drool.

First, the oldies.




















































Notice the quality LOOK bindings.

And now, the newer atomics.










































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home