"The South is the only place in the world where nothing has to be explained to me." ----Woodrow Wilson

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Jeff's Visit


My buddy Jeff's wife surprised him with a ski trip out to see me for his Christmas present this year. Jeff really lucked out. We had great conditions with new snow and comfortable temperatures. Unfortunately, he had to leave too soon because right after he left, we got 2 feet of fresh powder.

I think Jeff had a really good time. I was glad to have him out here because we had an awesome time. It really helped with the early morning drive because Jeff was still on East Coast time.

This picture is Jeff and me in the back bowls of Vail. Vail is my favorite ski area so far. The bowls are the best of the best. I'd equate it a lot to Snowbird in Utah. I think Jeff liked Vail best too.














Here is another one of Jeff in the back bowls.

After Vail, we went to Keystone the next day. We happened to run into some friends of mine and we had another good day of skiing. Keystone didn't have quite as good of snow though.














This is a photo from Keystone looking at Breckenridge.














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home